Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Pocket Album OLED 2.8
Pocket Album OLED 2.8 at a glance:
- 2.8” OLED screen with high contrast ratio of 10,000: 1
- Automatic photo slideshow and random playback option
- Required Windows OS for converting images using included Photo Manager Software
- Runs on Lithium battery with 5 hours of battery life
- Comes with acrylic viewing stand, wrist strap & carrying case
2.8" Portable OLED photo viewer
Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 (PAD-280) pocket-sized portable digital album – now you can carry your favorite photos right in your pocket and share and relive your precious photo moments anytime, anywhere. Pocket Album OLED 2.8 holds more than 4,000 pictures on its Internal Memory.
Cutting edge OLED technology
Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 features a 2.8-inch (320 x 240) Active Matrix OLED screen with an astounding contrast ratio of 10,000:1. With the cutting edge OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology, Pocket Album OLED displays your digital images with higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than conventional LCDs.
Advantages of OLED technology
- More accurate colors: LCD TVs reproduce colors by manipulating light waves and subtracting colors from white light. OLED has more control over color expression because it only expresses pure colors when an electric current stimulates the relevant pixels. In OLED displays, each pixel contains red, green, and blue elements, which work in conjunction to create the millions of colors. The three colors are further refined by a color filter, which purifies each color without the need for a polarizer, rendering outstanding color purity.
Higher contrast: Unlike LCDs which use a backlight and cannot show true black, OLED technology can completely turn off pixels when reproducing black. The result is deep black levels and high contrast ratio.
Higher brightness: Because OLED elements individually emit light that are directly displayed on the screen, high brightness levels can be achieved.
Wider viewing angle: OLED displays have close to a 180 degree viewing angle. Because LCDs work by blocking light, they have an inherent viewing obstacle from certain angles. OLEDs emit light and every pixel is lit independently and that light will be seen from extreme viewing angles easily and accurately.
Full Screen View, Thumbnail View, 2 x 2 View, and Calendar View
You can browse your photos in Photo Thumbnail view and choose between displaying your photos full screen view or 2 x 2 view. In addition, the built-in clock or calendar can also be displayed in the background during the photo slideshow. You can scroll through your photos manually, or run automatic photo slideshow with adjustable slideshow interval and random option.
|Calendar View||Thumbnail View||2 x 2 View|
Photo Viewer Software Included
Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 also includes user-friendly Photo Viewer software that makes it easy to convert images of various formats from your computer to the viewer. You can crop and rotate the photos and the software will automatically resize the photos for optimal storage and display. You can even organize your photos into 5 different folders and select specific folders to play back. Device is compatible with all Windows systems. Note: It also works with Mac 10.4 & 10.5 (not 10.6 or later).
Runs on rechargeable lithium battery
Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 runs on Lithium-Polymer batteries with 5 hours of battery life and can be easily recharged with the included AC adapter or by connecting it to your computer via the included USB cable. Its acrylic viewing stand, wrist strap, and carrying case make it perfect either as a desktop display or portable digital album on the go.
- 2.8" (320 x 240) Active Matrix OLED screen with contrast ratio of 10,000:1
- Holds over 4,000 digital photos with internal flash memory
- Runs automatic photo slideshows with adjustable time intervals or scrolls photos manually
- Folder structure for organizing photos
- Built-in clock and works as a calendar - can have photos play in a slideshow in the background
- Comes with acrylic viewing stand, wrist strap, and protective carrying case
- Supports random photo playback
- Runs on rechargeable battery - rechargeable via the included AC adapter or with USB power by connecting it to your computer
- Save or load previously converted images as a collection
- Photo Viewer Software included for converting images from your computer to the Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8. The Photo Viewer Software lets you crop and rotate photos you wish to transfer, before automatically resizing them for optimal storage and display on the photo viewer. Compatible with Windows systems and Mac 10.4 & 10.5 (not 10.6 or later).
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 2.7" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
What's in the Box
- Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8"
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- Photo Viewer Software (loaded on device)
- Carrying case
- Wrist strap
- Acrylic viewing stand
- Quick Start Guide
|Display||2.8” Active Matrix OLED display with 10,000:1 contrast ratio|
|Capacity||Holds over 4,000 photos|
|Memory cards supported||N/A|
|Photo viewing options||Manual slideshow; Auto slideshow with adjustable intervals (5 seconds up to 15 minutes) and transition effects; 3 x 3 thumbnail view: 2 x 2, calendar with photo; random sequence option|
|Music/video format support||N/A|
|Battery life||Approximately 5 hours|
|Power input||AC100-240V to DC 5V/1A|
|OS compatibility||Windows OS; Mac 10.5 & 10.4 (Note: Not compatible with Mac 10.6 or higher)|